The Honors College provides a challenging and rewarding experience for academically excellent Boise State students. Here’s what you’ll gain as an Honors student:
- Small classes of 25 or fewer students
- Priority registration each semester
- Consideration for a variety of competitive, Honors-specific scholarships
- Close contact with faculty
- Specialized seminar classes with travel opportunities
- Individualized attention of a small college
- Co-curricular activities ranging from white water rafting trips to concerts and plays
- Meetings with business leaders, ambassadors, and world-renowned speakers
What does it take to apply?
- 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Strong performance on SAT/ACT tests
- A 500-word essay that answers two application questions
- A detailed resume listing your extra-curricular experiences, leadership roles, service activities, and achievements
Submit all materials by February 15, 2017 for 2017-18 Honors scholarship consideration (other Boise State scholarships may have earlier deadlines) or by June 1, 2017 for general fall enrollment.