The Honors College provides a challenging and rewarding experience for academically excellent Boise State students. Here’s what you’ll gain as an Honors student:
- Small classes of 25 or fewer students
- Priority registration each semester
- Consideration for a variety of competitive, Honors-specific scholarships
- Close contact with faculty
- Specialized seminar classes with travel opportunities
- Individualized attention of a small college
- Co-curricular activities ranging from white water rafting trips to concerts and plays
- Meetings with business leaders, ambassadors, and world-renowned speakers
What does it take to apply?
- Recommended minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Strong performance on SAT/ACT tests
- A 300-word essay
- A detailed resume listing your extra-curricular experiences, leadership roles, service activities, and achievements
Incoming students should submit all materials by February 15 for Honors scholarship consideration (other Boise State scholarships may have earlier deadlines) or by May 1 for general fall enrollment.